Lunch size paper sack
Colored construction paper
Pipe Cleaners (optional)
Crayons or felt tip pins
1. Use the bottom of the sack for the
puppet's face. When you put your hand into the sack you can move the sack's
bottom up and down. The lower fold will be the puppet's mouth and under the
fold of the sack's bottom will be the inside of the puppet's mouth.
2. Use colored construction paper to cut out features, arms, legs
or clothes for the puppet. Secure using glue stick.
3. Glue on strands of yard/pipe cleaners for hair or facial hair.
4. Attach buttons to face to use as eyes.
5. Decorate with crayons or pens.
Project Source: http://www.robeth.com/craft11.htm